Newcom LBR 3000 PRO Rangefinder

ELRS

Reaction score
I have a used set of Newcom LBR-3000 yard rangefinder for sale. Glass is perfect and they show little to no wear. I just bought a Terrapin so I decided to sell these. Here is a link for them I found on internet: http://www.adorama.com/NELRB3000PRO.html

Asking $1,100.00 for them but I will consider any reasonable offer.

Attachments

• IMG_6739.jpg
    IMG_6739.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_6740.jpg
    IMG_6740.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 32

royinidaho

Reaction score
ELRS,

Would you mind posting some comparisons between the LBR-3000 and Leica and Terrapin.

I seem to upgrade better in steps with the Terrapin the ultimate goal. Steps helps me balance lack of patience with budgeting.

I us the Leica 1600 and it is just about, darn near, good enough. But not quite.

I'm interested in beam convergence, accuracy of aiming spot with the intent of accurately ranging "shootables" out to ELR ranges, mile and beyond.

If the Newcon fits comfortably between the Leica and Terrapin I'd have to do some thinkin' .

Thanks

Roy

ELRS

Reaction score
Hi Roy,

I think these Newcoms are better than the Leica's but are heavier as they are rangefinder/binocular. Not sure about beam divergence.

If it were me, I would stick with the Leica"s and save my money for the Terrapin's. Don't take me wrong, these are a nice set of rangefinders but they do not hold a candle to the Terrapins. I paid a hell of a lot more for the Newcom's than I am asking but technology has come along way in the last 3-4years. They a nice rangefinders/binoculars.

I am not a good salesman, just trying to be honest. I know you from here and LRH and enjoy your threads & posts. If you would like to try these, I would be happy to send them to you to compare to your Leica's...no strings attached. I will pay shipping both ways if you do not like them.

Ray

mtnwrunner

Long Range High Country Field Editor
Reaction score
PM headed your way Ray.

Forum Sponsors