Leupold VX-5HD 7-35x56 TMOA with Warne Mountain Tech rings

bigmiah22

Reaction score
Selling my Leupold VX-5HD 7-35 CDS TZL3 TMOA reticle with a set of Warne mountain tech 34mm rings. Everything is in great condition, glass is perfect. The scope has never been hunted with, just target practice. The scope cover does have a couple of scratches on it. Selling this because the gun that it was on is getting sold as well. Posting on Rokslide and LRH as well. Call or text me if you have any questions 248-721-7241 Jeremiah. $1500 shipped. Will gladly facetime anyone to show you the scope as well. leupold2.jpg

Attachments

• leupold1.jpg
    leupold1.jpg
    532.5 KB · Views: 63
  • leupold3.jpg
    leupold3.jpg
    596.6 KB · Views: 48
  • leupold4.jpg
    leupold4.jpg
    603.7 KB · Views: 45
  • leupold5.jpg
    leupold5.jpg
    648.4 KB · Views: 47
  • leupold6.jpg
    leupold6.jpg
    521.1 KB · Views: 46
  • leupold7.jpg
    leupold7.jpg
    390 KB · Views: 55

MPayne

Reaction score
How has this scope tracked? I see you made some comments about 5- 6's that your friends take out west not preforming as they should

bigmiah22

Reaction score
How has this scope tracked? I see you made some comments about 5- 6's that your friends take out west not preforming as they should
This scope only has about 15 shots on it and then sat on top of the gun that it was on up until now. I sighted it in with no tracking issues but never shot over 100 yards. Leupold has it's lifetime warranty so in the event that there ever are any issues with their scopes, they stand behind them. My one friend had an issue with his vx5 holding zero while traveling from MI to MO but the scope still tracked once rezero'd. My other buddy had the same problem where his zero was off a few inches, but rezero and it tracks with no issues. HH still has his vx6 but went to NF on his most recent build.

MPayne

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out why this scope hasn't sold

Forum Sponsors