Lets Talk 375's

Broz

LRO Owner~Editor~Long Range Hunting Specilist
Reaction score
Foot of the Big Belt Mountains near Townsend MT.
Lets get some info flowing about 375's.
Topics could be:

Favorite case or wildcat?

The point of diminishing returns? Burn rate and barrel length?

Favorite bullets for each 375 chambering , again the point of diminishing returns?

Etc.

Come 375 lovers. Talk to us.

Jeff

bigngreen

Reaction score
This should be interesting, I've been forming a build for about a year, the quick run down is a Lawton 8000 in a McMillian A-5, Rock Creek 8 groove cheytac taper barrel, JE Custom brake or T5, toying with the idea of a barrel block instead of conventional bedding, 375 HE chamber with 196 gr of water capacity, 361 gr Flate line bullet in the 3400+ fps range. Externally adjustable base like the Ivey, IOR Terminator optic, SEB Joypod with a Gator rear bag to keep tracking spot on.
I'm waiting on some data from the 375 HE and some brass but I may just go to a 375 Cheytac Improved case as well.

thefishbox

Reaction score
I was talking with broz about this very subject and he directed me to this thread. I also want to know what experienced 375 shooters think of the "new" 375 options, ie the 375 lethal magnum, and 375 mercenary, I am hoping that kiwi greg and greg duelly(sp) along with augustus can put there two cents in as far as those questions are concerned.

JeffVN

ELR Field Editor
Reaction score
I have a new 375 wildcat coming, but have not yet pulled the trigger on it. Until I do I'll sit on the sidelines.

JeffVN

Broz

Reaction score
From what I have been reading, it seems that with the powders available to us, the extra large cases would need very long barrels to burn the quantity. Like 38" plus? Anyone have input on this?

BClrh

Reaction score
I am not an expert on this by any stretch but if I was doing a 375 and wanted a barrel in the 34"-38" range I would take a serious look at a DT HTI with a custom barrel.

JeffVN

ELR Field Editor
Reaction score
I know QL has its issues, including its ability to predict velocities with all projectiles, but especially the newer engraving band solids. That having been said, when I run my wildcat on QL the powder burn is roughly what I see with current powders and my current (26" - 30") barrel lengths, for example:

my 338 LM Imp. running a Lapua Sc. 300 gr @ 3,000 fps from a 30" tube using RL-33 burns roughly 99+% of the powder at the muzzle.

my 375 Wildcat will be roughly in the 97.5 to 100% burn range with RL-50, US869, 50BMG using a 34" tube.

Jeffvn

royinidaho

Reaction score
This should be interesting, I've been forming a build for about a year, the quick run down is a Lawton 8000 in a McMillian A-5, Rock Creek 8 groove cheytac taper barrel, JE Custom brake or T5, toying with the idea of a barrel block instead of conventional bedding, 375 HE chamber with 196 gr of water capacity, 361 gr Flate line bullet in the 3400+ fps range. Externally adjustable base like the Ivey, IOR Terminator optic, SEB Joypod with a Gator rear bag to keep tracking spot on.
I'm waiting on some data from the 375 HE and some brass but I may just go to a 375 Cheytac Improved case as well.

Rhian,

happy to to see you're finally thinking big.;)

Do the drops on this to see if a CT Improved will get you close to what you want.

You shot my big girl w 350 SMKs at 3250 using Retumbo. Turns out there are better pwdrs than Retumbo for that case size.

at this point I'm running 395 Hammers at 3125, ES=2 w/147.5 gr RL-50.

With that load she's pretty much loafing along. More vel to be had but cost of experimenting doesn't seem to be worth it.

BTW, Those Hammers are flat hammers at 1150 yds.

also I'd suggest 30" bbl is too short as indicated by my not being to regain the HBN treatment velocity loss w/RL-50 in my 30" PanNor.

bigngreen

Reaction score
Running QL I'm seeing full burn before 30 inches but I trust QL about as far as I can throw it, I do know back when Barney Lawton was cranking out Cheytacs like candy he kept the barrels shorter in the 30-32 inch range because of fowling in the last few inches on the longer barrels. I really wish I'd picked his brain more before he died, he had them tuned! I'm concerned about getting good ignition on much larger case than the Cheytac, I know there was talk of Mitch having issues with the Lethal Mag but as many of them as he's build I'm sure they've ironed that out.

Broz

Reaction score
I'm concerned about getting good ignition on much larger case than the Cheytac, I know there was talk of Mitch having issues with the Lethal Mag but as many of them as he's build I'm sure they've ironed that out.

That's another issue with larger case 375's too.

Jeff

Franklin

Reaction score
Running QL I'm seeing full burn before 30 inches but I trust QL about as far as I can throw it, I do know back when Barney Lawton was cranking out Cheytacs like candy he kept the barrels shorter in the 30-32 inch range because of fowling in the last few inches on the longer barrels. I really wish I'd picked his brain more before he died, he had them tuned! I'm concerned about getting good ignition on much larger case than the Cheytac, I know there was talk of Mitch having issues with the Lethal Mag but as many of them as he's build I'm sure they've ironed that out.

I wouldn't worry about going longer than 30-32, every barrel I have ever had, short or long copper fouls the last few inches the worst for some reason.

Last edited:

bigngreen

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about going longer than 30-32, every barrel I have ever had, short or long copper fouls the last few inches the worst for some reason.
It was carbon fouling that was happening but that was a number of years ago, we have new powders since.

bigngreen

Reaction score
I see a number of KO2M rifles rolling out with 38 inch barrels so it's gotta be working but you go that long and your talking what could easily turn into a 50+ pound gun so you gotta kinda decide early in the build which way your going to go. McMillian has a new stock I saw on their Facebook page for this shoot. A number of guns built on the big Bat 50 cal action, check Buells 70+ pound 375 Cheytac https://www.facebook.com/LBI-Precision-Long-Range-Rifle-Training-846840615400927/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE&fref=nf

Denton

Reaction score
I shoot my own version of a 375 CT improved. My case is 170gr H2O and I'm running a 35" barrel. RL33 and 377gr MTACs gets me 3175fps with a SD of 12fps. 3 of the 5 shots tested were within 5 fps ES.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

royinidaho

Reaction score
Roy do you have any BC numbers past 1000 yards on the 395's

Thanks
Jeff
http://www.polarmond.ch/en/function

Jeff,

The estimated published of 0.412 G7 resulted in POA and POI being within 0.25 MOA during terminal tests at 1125 yds.

Steve is working on 375 offerings and several offerings with various bc estimates

I'll be sending some more down range early next year.

bigngreen

Reaction score
Rhian,

happy to to see you're finally thinking big.;)

Do the drops on this to see if a CT Improved will get you close to what you want.

You shot my big girl w 350 SMKs at 3250 using Retumbo. Turns out there are better pwdrs than Retumbo for that case size.

at this point I'm running 395 Hammers at 3125, ES=2 w/147.5 gr RL-50.

With that load she's pretty much loafing along. More vel to be had but cost of experimenting doesn't seem to be worth it.

BTW, Those Hammers are flat hammers at 1150 yds.

also I'd suggest 30" bbl is too short as indicated by my not being to regain the HBN treatment velocity loss w/RL-50 in my 30" PanNor.

Ya Roy, ever since some bum force me to shoot his 375 AM I've been on a slow path to building one, how long of a barrel are you running on it?

Eaglet

Reaction score
OK!??? headscratching.jpgThe idea of going to 375 would be to get more velocities, heavier bullets and much higher BC's... Right?

Roy, it's nice to "hear" from you again!

Much heavier guns that would not be probably fit for hunting... Jeff, Roy, everyone pitch in on this one... After all is said and done, how much further are the 375 shooters would be able to accomplish over the 338 shooters with top notch equipment?

Last edited:

Denton

Reaction score
OK!??? View attachment 2094The idea of going to 375 would be to get more velocities, heavier bullets and much higher BC's... Right?

Much heavier guns that would not be probably fit for hunting... Jeff, Roy, everyone pitch in on this one... After all is said and done, how much further are the 375 shooters would be able to accomplish over the 338 shooters with top notch equipment?
338 300gr at 3350fps so 338-cheytac velocity

3355da4562b64c31c7a7d739ed8c3db7.jpg

My 375 both with 5 mph full value winds

6a2bb1a25f8ca4cf10620afd5ab748ca.jpg

So I'm gaining 400y of supersonic flight and effected half as much by wind. This is why I decided on the 375 over the 338.

Broz

Reaction score
OK!??? View attachment 2094The idea of going to 375 would be to get more velocities, heavier bullets and much higher BC's... Right?

Eaglet, I am, and probably always will be a die hard 338 fan. Especially for hunting. But the thought of going way farther on targets has bitten me. My thoughts, a 338 at 3300 plus, as Dustin posted would have a short barrel life. A 375, like his with 3200 fps would have better barrel life. We know we wont stop at 2 miles, but to stay super sonic to 3520 yards is the goal right now. Plus I am talking with some bullet manufactures that have some great things on slate in projectiles. I always said when the bullets for 375's caught up to the 338's I would build one. There are 375 bullets out there right now with G1 BC's over 1.050 The time has come.

Jeff

JeffVN

ELR Field Editor
Reaction score
No question there are rifles using 338 LM Improved, Edge, and other cartridges based on the 338 LM or equivalent capacity parent case and shooters fully capable of hitting fairly small targets out to 3,000 yards (virtually all of these are arriving on target at subsonic velocities).

The main gain that I personally see in stepping up to the .375 Cheytac / snipetac, and larger cartridges (and the reason I'm building one) is that it can reach those same distances generally with much less elevation and significantly less windage than a 338 (although the 338/375 Cheytac can go a significant distance and bring considerable ft lbs of energy with it when it arrives). Plus they generally bring (for a 350 gr or heavier projectile) significantly more ft lbs of energy with them when they hit.

Flatter trajectory, less wind, more energy on target... mostly all good here. But it will not be a pain free adventure. You are going to have to balance the good with the sometimes much harder to find and more expensive brass, a heavier rig, and higher cost to feed your rig in terms of projectiles and powder (potentially primers as well). I can't speak in terms of barrel life, as I've heard varying stories depending upon the powder that is burned in the 375s and how you treat it in terms of sustained and/or rapid fire on the rig.

my 338 LM Improved holds 124.6 gr. H20 - my current load for 300 gr. Lapua Scenar is 104.3 gr. of RL-33 (or 100.3 gr. VV570)... yeah 69 rounds per pound of powder.

Step up to 375 Cheytac (regular, not the improved version), and your using at least 130-145 gr. of powder (fewer than 50 rounds per pound of powder).

Step up even more to a 416 Barrett (or variant of the 416), and you will burn roughly 180-190 gr. of powder - touch over 36 rounds per pound (plus you are using 50 BMG primers, and a huge an significantly more expensive reloading press) (you can guess how I figured that part out... sigh)

all of that having been said, I'm completely jazzed to get a chance to launch the pills with my new rig when it finally rolls in sometime in early 2017.

JeffVN

Eaglet

Reaction score
Awesome information, gentlemen, that truly puts it into perspective for me. Much better understanding now. Thank you for posting!!!

I genuinely enjoyed the reading. I have to say I don't ever see myself going into owning and reloading for the 375... Though you never know... they say

Colonel Sanders, founder of kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) Empire was a billionaire at age 88... You never know... :) LOL (forgive my sense of humor)

Last edited:

mitch260

Reaction score
Hi guys, Mitch Fitzpatrick here with Lethal Precision. I may be able to contribute a little to the conversation :)

Obviously, my experience with the large .375 cartridges is with the .375 Lethal Magnum. I've tested a few hundred rounds at this point, and the .375 Lethal Magnum is actually in its 3rd and final form. We fine tuned the cartridge for good operation at high pressures, more on why this is important in a bit...

A couple things I would like to point out about these 190 gr H2O class chamberings.

First and formost, these are not a good option for the novice reloader/shooter. As mentioned by others, ignition is an issue. The result is high SD's and in many cases hang fires. The problem with ignition stems from the huge capacity and the need to run slow powders, while also limited to magnum rifle primers. There are a couple ways to combat this and get good results, the first and simplest being using the proper primers. We have tested a number of primers and have found the 215M to work the best (regular 215's work good as well). Recently I began testing Winchester Large Rifle Magnum primers and have been getting surprisingly good results. The trend here is pretty mush the hotter the better. I had the most trouble with CCi-250's. The next thing you can do, is use a ball powder, this typically is only necessary for 400+ grain projectiles. Ball powders can be finicky, especially in regard to temperature stability, but be have gotten consistently good ignition with all of the ball powders we have tested, even some extremely slow variants with bullets up to 520 grains. Now, for 350 grain bullets using H50BMG and RL50 powders, the best performance we get is with hot loads. At this level, there is no point in babying it, the reason you build this class of .375 is for the most performance possible. We run hot loads and high pressures (reasonably and safely of course) to achieve low SD's. This boils down to fill ratio. Our best performing loads are 100% fill ratio. Going back to the development of the .375 Lethal Magnum, we changed the dimensions of this cartridge twice from the original design so that it will function optimally at high pressures and also obtain 100% fill ratios. With 95%+ loads, you will get decent SD's. With loads in the 85-90% range, I experienced perceivable hang fires

Just something to keep in mind, there are some other designs coming out for .375 cartridges in this class that have been released with little to no testing, with reamers already being sold and in some cases brass being sold. It will be interesting to see how these pan out, as I have compared there specs with my testing, and I suspect guys will encounter the same issues I did early on in the development of the .375 LM. That may not end up being the case, only time will tell.

In regard to barrel life, no ifs ands or buts about it, it will be short. My KO2M barrel is just over 300 rounds and has most of its life used up. This is mostly due to the (2) 15 shot strings at the KO2M event which got the barrel very hot. I would say 600 rounds is not unreasonable if properly taken care of.

I won't build a .375 LM with less than a 32" barrel. There is no point. You are limited to the slowest powders, and those powders require longer barrels to generate velocity. The latest rifle we built sports a 38" barrel, and comparing data from 32" barrels to the 38" barrel, I still gained 20 FPS per inch, that is significant. With less than a 32" barrel you, will only match a .375 Chey-Tac improved. Like I said, there is no point.

With this latest rifle, built for AB team member Paul Phillips, we get 3509 FPS with a 350gr MTH bullet and a stout but comfortable load of just shy of 170 grains of H50BMG. I had previously run it up to 3560 FPS but decided to back it down. With this load I got an ES of 9 and an SD of 3.4 FPS (Labradar chronograph) for 5 shots and a one hole 3 shot group (first two shots were spent messing with the scope, then decided to just shoot a group, the rifles owner was shooting, see picture). They were loaded with Winchester LRM primers. FYI, the rifle is 65" long and weighs 45 pounds.

These chamberings are really only suited for extreme hunters and serious ELR shooters. If you are the type of guy that just likes to go out and shoot once in a while, this really isn't for you. But if you are looking for the top performance and don't mind pushing the envelope and having to really stay on top of and work with your gear, then these might be for you.

DSC_0181.jpgDSC_0185.jpg15817762_1349315845131829_114734280_o.jpg

bigngreen

Reaction score
Awesome Mitch! Huge Thanks for dropping in and giving us some info, much appreciated! There are a LOT of guys going nuts on the similar cases based on promised results and preorders going on, I'm holding of till I see actual results from them before jumping on board with them vs going with something like the snipetac.

Last edited:

Eaglet

Reaction score
Mitch, thanks for posting.

If you were to do the two miles shoot again, would you still use the 400 gr. you used before or the 350 gr. at 3500 fps? Also, what bullet manufacturer are we talking about and if you don't mind what kind of BC is expected out of the 350 grainer and 400 grainer. Forgive my ignorance in the .375 realm of things.

Capture.JPG The bullets in this picture, are those 350 gr. or 400 gr.?

Good reading!

Last edited:

mitch260

Reaction score
No problem guys, glad to help.

Eaglet, the 350 grain bullets used in this testing were Cutting Edge MTH, their G7 is .415. I think the 400 grain bullets are about right for the extreme distance shooting. A higher BC at a bit lower velocity is favorable when looking at wind performance. The key is consistency, in every aspect. The 350's are a great option for hunting and are very consistent.

That picture is of .50 BMG rounds loaded with 750 grain AMAX bullets.

Eaglet

Reaction score
Thanks Mitch!

royinidaho

Reaction score
Rhian,

She sports a 30" barrel.

Here are some thoughts based on my experience with her.

Not wanting a rig I can't hunt with I sweat blood getting the weight from the 19#s as when you shot her to 15.94#s as she is now. I removed all that I could from the Mc A-5 and went through some innovative design so that the bipod is no "affixed" to the stock. Had to remove one of the 4 NF rings so that the Idaho Weights and Measures fella would see "15" on the only certified scales in town.

I took real courage to mill out the bottom of the big Bat action to the extent necessary. I milled and drilled on my neighbors mill as he wouldn't touch the task.:p

The weight loss didn't adversely affect accuracy one iota. She's still a 1/4 MOA shooter at least to 1200 yards. With those Hammer's wind bucking ability 3 shot groups at 1100+ are sweetly zip vertical spread and not very darn wide.

What Mitch says about the 32" barrel is spot on. If doing this again I'd add 2" to barrel length and go with a smaller contour and/or deeper flutes.

PacNor flutes are puny and the won't "refute" it. I asked and they dug their heals in. :(

I have experienced zero ignition problems and my current load magnetoV3 velocity was 3125+/- 1.

However, I can't add enough more of RL-50 to regain the HBN velocity loss. Thus the longer barrel.

Do some discuss'n with Steve regarding twist rate. Again, if I were doing it again, I'd go with a faster twist than 10. I think I'd tend towards the slowest faster twist that would get the job done. 9 might be enough?

So, lighter longer barrel, faster twist are my thoughts.

I just read an article that some fella says the military adopting the 300 Norma into their long range operation. I think that fella is an idiot or at least writing way before he has the knowledge/experience to publish.:rolleyes:

hubel585

Reaction score
Ed Hubel here, Just joined up folks. The case Mitch used to make Lethal is our

585HE big bore case necked, and I have our 375 HE version for those doing their own.

First of all it, prints, reamer stuff, loads, and all info is public domain, folks can make own cases

and reamers, dies, etc if they want ,. Reamer prints are at mfgs. We got couple

thousand cases. Making more, Case 196 gr cap, 3.31" long. ,010" longer than others,

shallower 30 degree shoulder, Reamer set up with freebore so borerider bullets can be

loaded out a bit, have got 360 gr bullet 3600 in 34" bbl. Testing up to 400 gr. We expect

400 gr to be about 3400 in 34" barrel. Guys can have chamber

reamers built with any freebore they want, those instructions are at mfgs.

MFgs can also make die reamers, we figured out way to make one siimple die

do the sizing and seat bullets. Will post more. Picture 375 HE cases with little 378 WEA.

Center case 330 gr, right case 400gr. Loaded out long, good for ELR single shot.

We also have 416 HE, 408 HE working on, getting many cases ahead,

starting testing. Just ream out CTs if you want to go big, 2nd pic is 416 HE.

All testing so far good ignition with slow ball powders needed.Ed

375hecases.jpg

416he.jpg

Last edited:

TXSlayer

Reaction score
I've pondered several times about a lapua magnum based 375 Terminator + P. 350Gr CE Lazers or MTH's at 3000-3100 would be pretty serious medicine for anything living for those wanting a bit more conservative 375

Bravo 4

Reaction score
Not trying to sharpshoot ya Dustin but these numbers don't add up. The .338 chart is with a full value 5 mph wind, but the .375 is more like a 1.5 mph wind. The .375 in this case will still outperform the .338, but not have near half the wind value.

338 300gr at 3350fps so 338-cheytac velocity

3355da4562b64c31c7a7d739ed8c3db7.jpg

My 375 both with 5 mph full value winds

6a2bb1a25f8ca4cf10620afd5ab748ca.jpg

So I'm gaining 400y of supersonic flight and effected half as much by wind. This is why I decided on the 375 over the 338.

hubel585

Reaction score
Anyone with Barnard P-Cheytac action, I need some info,

I understand it has action dia of 1.53" and 3 lug bolt,

and need the bolt diameter

And I need a picture of the bolt face...Ed

Broz

Reaction score
Anyone with Barnard P-Cheytac action, I need some info,

I understand it has action dia of 1.53" and 3 lug bolt,

and need the bolt diameter

And I need a picture of the bolt face...Ed

Ed, I believe Dan and Al at Warner Tool have some Barnards in stock. not sure what model though. Ya might give them a ring, they are always eager to help us.

Broz

Reaction score
Jeff,
Any updates on your .375?

I bought one of Dustin Denton's barreled actions chambered in 375 Typhoon. I need to fit it to the XLR Chassis (barrel lug is just a little thick) And bed it to the McMillan Beast stock. Then Cerokote the metal. I have sizing and seating dies set up from Warner Tool and some 408 Cheytac Bertram brass, RL 50, H-50 and 377, 402 and 427 Cutting Edge M-Tacs. Also 400 Lasers, and some of the Flat Line 361's.

I need a Phoenix bipod yet. And I really would love to test some Peterson Cartridge Co. brass too. Problem it is hunting season now and my time is very limited so it going to be a winter project now I am afraid.

Jeff

Last edited:

Bravo 4

Reaction score
I gotcha, sometimes life gets in the way of living.

I’m getting really good accuracy in the Snipetac with Hammer bullets & 375grain Chinchagas, all HBN coated. Can’t get enough RL50 into either case to get pressure sign and RL33 gets same velocity (3100) with about 10 grains less powder.

Added-my rifle doesn’t care for the 350 Matchkings with full power loads, it does ok with fire forming rounds @ around 2850 fps.

Last edited:

oneshot

Reaction score
Bravo

Thanks for passing on some good information.

What have you charted the BC at and what speed with the 375 Chinchagas in your balistics program? I have a Viers 375VM2 up for sale now and ordered some of the 375 gr. Chinchagas a few weeks back it would be fun to run a few through the VM2 before it leaves. I building a 375 based off of a 50 now for fun.

Cheers
Jeff

Bravo 4

Reaction score
I have been using .8 as the BC @ 3100 fps (this is also working with the Hammer bullets). So far I’ve only got them on target out to 800 and it has been spot on. Hoping that will change soon as a longer range is being established.

Attachments

• 800 yard target.jpg
    800 yard target.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Bravo 4

Reaction score
That photo rotated on me, the impacts are about dead level and less than 1/4 moa to the right of center. You can see the tree post it's mounted on and the bolt should be at the top.

royinidaho

Reaction score
Bravo 4,

I've been running Hammer 395s at 3125 MV zero'd @ 300 with a validated 0.415 G7 to 1000. IIRC 0.415 is the published G7 value.

I ran some special designed 393 Hammers designed for a 9 1/2 twist in my 10 twist. Thought they may stabilize at 5600 AGL. Close but not quite... Groups ran around 2 MOA compared to the 1/2 MOA for the 10 twist 395s.

However to get the POIs to correlate increased bc from 0.415 to 0.45. All holes were round but couldn't see any sense in going further.

Bravo 4

Reaction score
Roy,
Since you like the Hammer bullets, get ahold of Steve or Doublezranch and speak to them about the 370 grain-er they conjured up. It's a pretty aggressive design that shoots great from my 10" twist.

royinidaho

Reaction score
Roy,
Since you like the Hammer bullets, get ahold of Steve or Doublezranch and speak to them about the 370 grain-er they conjured up. It's a pretty aggressive design that shoots great from my 10" twist.

Got a box of 370s and 403s will be wringing the out soon as this rain stops.

royinidaho

Reaction score
Which may be indication of difficulty if the growing pains.

seeing as rhe last Kof2M was IIRC an unimproved 375 CT it would seem, to me, the quality of equipment and the team is as important as anything.

I shoot a 375 Allen Mag which was built way before this latest craze for 2 miles raised its ugly head. As such, mine was and is intended for taking game and ELR shooting.

To be hunting legal in Idaho the rig meets the 16 pound requirement.

Competing against 50 pound rigs could be intimidating which is nothing but an emotion. A super hooty highly adjustable front rest would be a necessity for beyond the mile mark though.

If it weren’t for the hunting weight limit a 32” barrel would be most valuable. (If I were super serious about ELR bragging rights going switch barrel certainly would be considered.)

I also feel that bullets appropriate for this use with an actual g7 bc closer to 0.5 than 0.4 will be forthcoming.

Bravo 4

Reaction score
The 30” (1-10” twist) barrel shot great(!!!) but wanted to see what the 36” (1-8” twist) would do, so I had it put on last week. All I really had on hand was some 350 Matchkings and 350 CeB Lazers. Not impressed with the Matchkings but the Lazers are shooting into one big hole at 100. Need to get some 400 or 425 grain Lazers in.

Attachments

• AD892767-5617-4098-B45D-66F02DD9AF57.jpg
    AD892767-5617-4098-B45D-66F02DD9AF57.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 19

Forum Sponsors